Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How to Target Specific Category Products via Product Groups in Google Adwords Shopping Campaign?

Today, I have raised one question on Google Adwords discussion board to target specific category products via product groups in Google Adwords shopping campaign. So, I can display my products on Google search page with specific products by putting higher bid. Here, I have added Google search page screenshot to give more ideas on it.



Earlier, I have created one Product Listing Ads campaign for Search Network. You can see following screenshot to know more about it. I am getting very good impressions and clicks via this campaign. But, I am getting biggest issue to target specific category products on Google shopping search and Google web search.



Google have introduced Shopping campaign in October 2013 and give facility to target specific category products via Product Groups.


Yesterday, I have created one Shopping Campaign on Google Adwords and want to target only Appareal products via Google Shopping PLA. You can find out attachment to know more about it.

 
Right now, I don't want to pause Google merchant center campaign before get similar impressions and clicks on Google Shopping campaign with Appareal products.

Yesterday, I have excluded all products via Google Adwords shopping campaign's Product group. Finally, I received very good impressions and clicks on targeted products at low CPC. You can see following screenshot to know more about it.






But, I have found one biggest issue regarding impressions and click. I was getting 11,000+ impressions and 140+ clicks when targeted all products. But, I can see big change in impressions and clicks for my Google shopping product ads after set up filter over Product Group. Yesterday, I can see only 814 impressions and 14 clicks from product listing ad. It shows me 90% down in impressions and clicks.


I am doing R & D on this subject and publish more data very soon! Honestly, I want to publish step by step guide for all readers who are facing issue to target specific category products via product groups in Google Adwords shopping campaign.

I am also interested to read valuable comments from reader who has experience to deal with Google Shopping campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment