Wednesday, January 21, 2015

How to Handle Cross Domain Content Duplication?

I was doing research on Cross Domain Content Duplication. I have read various articles for this subject. And, I have decided to publish one detail case study or experience article on this subject. Because, I am going to implement various technical changes on 5 different domains where I am getting issues regarding it. You can see following screenshots to get more ideas on it. I am going to update this blog post in different time interval.

Site Search on Google for Cross Domain Duplicate Content 001

Site Search on Google for Cross Domain Duplicate Content 002

Site Search on Google for Cross Domain Duplicate Content 003

Site Search on Google for Cross Domain Duplicate Content 004

Site Search on Google for Cross Domain Duplicate Content 005

No comments:

Post a Comment